Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spiritual enlightenment

My man has been hard at work. Now that he has been called back into the Elders Quorum Presidency as 1st councilor, a fire has been lit under his behind. Preparing to teach a lesson is now a full week event, and hours of computer time. I am so proud of my worthy priesthood holder. This is what my living room looked like this past week.



Normally I would be ticked that such a mess could ruin the flow of our front room for such an extended period of time. But to see the joy on his face as he left for church knowing he was fully prepared certainly trumped the clutter. It was also a great privilege to hear numerous compliments on how wonderful his lesson was. Maybe I should turn family home evenings over to this spiritual giant.

1 comment:

Krista said...

You are indeed lucky to have a man so eager to fulfill his priesthood responsibilities!

I love the hardwood floors, by the way ;)