Monday, December 29, 2008
Will this bold display of affection tilt the scales in their favor at the Championship game. Who knows, only time will tell. But I will be able to hold my head high and say that I did my part to send good luck their way.
In a few weeks, if you happen to hear large bouts of screaming vibrating our house. No worries! we are all safe. Chet will just be doing his part to coach and cheer for his favorite team.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Good Morning Peyton
Time to Check out the stockings.
Exactly what am I supposed to do with this stuff?
Monday, December 22, 2008
Advancements in food:
- Bottles alone were not cutting it. We had to up the antsy and dive into real foods
- We started by mixing applesauce into your oatmeal, Yum! apples and oatmeal are my favorite too.
- soon you were gulping up, bananas, peaches, pears, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, and the occasional prune. They say you are only supposed to introduce one new food every two weeks. Sorry little man! I am much too impatient for such nonsense, and I must add, so are you. You took to eating a variety of food, like a fish to water.
- It wasn't long before you decided to try a few crackers, and bread. No allergies yet! I am knocking on wood as we speak.
- You are a hoot. You love to laugh and do it often.
- You love to pretend to be shy. I'm not complaining. I love it when you snuggle your little face into my shoulder. The best part is, we discovered that if we hand you off to someone else, you really don't fuss. Hence the phrase "pretend to be shy".
- You continue to sing yourself to sleep. I don't know what you are saying, but keep it up buddy. Whatever song it is that you hum to yourself each nap, and night time is working.
- Now when you get angry, or just want someone to pay attention to you, you throw your arms to the side, lean back and grunt. At first we thought this was a new way to go to the bathroom. Nope! you want someone to look at you and we usually do. The best part, when we do look. you give us a huge smile and start to laugh.
- AND HE'S OFF! you are mobile. You may not have the crawling thing completely down, but you certainly get around. Rolling is still you strong suit. you roll everywhere. However, in the last week you have begun to army crawl. Strong arms and one strong leg push you around the floor with ease.
- You still love to sit up and play with your toys. you have become such a pro, that we did away with baby tubs and sink baths, and you now rock out in a full size tub. Splash away monkey!
- You have great dexterity in your fingers. You are already mastering picking things up with your thumb and pointer finger. Your favorite thing to pick, Rice Krispy cereal.
- A big Hello
- Icka Dicky Do
- Tiny Turtle
- If you were my Bear Cub
- Touch and Feel Animals
I haven't weighed or measured you since your sixth month check-up. But I do know that I had to pack away 3/4 of your clothes because they were too small, and my arms are getting tired more quickly now days, when holding you. Camden you are my sunshine. Thanks for bringing joy to our family.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
The three mini Mann's, and the three most handsome nephews every.
A little daddy love.
Sorry Co! It was the only pic they had of you. You still look beautimus.
Name: Reichen ( Ry ken ) Gunner Mann
Weight: 8 pounds 13 ounces
Height: 23 inches
He is no doubt handsome, bright and cuddly. Welcome to the family Reichen. We love you already.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Every creature was stirring, because school was out.
The stockings were hung by the chimney all neat,
In hopes that they soon would be filled with a treat
With mom in her footsies
And some cold arctic wind
When out on the road there arose such a clatter
It was all the cold cars starting up with a sputter
The fluff on the lawn, the house and the trees,
Swirled into my nose as it flew with the breeze.
When What to my wondering eyes should appear
But a white covered tramp, and three kids in snow gear