Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Rum Pum Pum Pum

Okay, so maybe I don't have a little drummer boy. But I do have a little piano boy. Camden has claimed hours of play time tinkering on our Lego piano. It actually plays, and we have enjoyed hearing his compositions. Recently however, he has decided that the real piano down stairs is much more fun to bang on. This tiny, plastic, sound machine, no longer cuts the mustard.

Bonus! Upon showing his disgust in said tinker piano and knocking it over, he discovered it was full of Mega Blocks. Now he has many more chewable toys to entertain him.
Perhaps this little piano isn't so useless after all.


1 comment:

Kirsten said...

So cute! I love babies! I have that same boppy! Right now though, it's being used as a cushion if I need to sit on a chair. :)