Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shout out

It could of been terrible

It could of caused chaos

It could of required entertaining three kids for hours in an enclosed space

It could of brought scary news

It could of brought me to the edge of insanity

It could of brought me to tears

Thankfully, none of these things came to pass, due to a charitable best friend, and two fantastic visiting teachers.

So what is this "it" that causes me to be so dramatic ? ( Like it really takes much of anything to get me that way!)
"It" wan an urgent doctors appointment with my little munchkin. He was lethargic, only awake for a total of 50 min from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. which is completely out of character for him. I was in panic mode.

In swoop my band of angels. Alyssa is picked up from Activity Days and carried away to play at a friends house. Visiting teachers arrive to teach, and leave not only lifting my spirits but with Peyton in toe so he doesn't have to sit through a potentially long appointment. I was able to calmly make my way to the doctors office knowing my family was safe and I could focus on the one little one.

Thanks ladies! your kind hearts and willingness to serve made a stressful day workable, and two kids happy and well entertained.

It did bring me relief

It did renew my testimony

It did make me grateful for Health care

It will buoy me up for the rest of the week

2 comments:

Kari said...

It's so wonderful to have sisters in the Gospel. Hope your little one is ok.

Krista said...

I'm so glad to know you have people around that care for you and your family so much!