- You are quite the little wiggle worm. We can't keep you still for a moment. You always want to be on the floor, scooting around and getting into mischief.
- We love the Little crawl that you have developed. We call it the "Flinstone crawl". You will rock back and forth on your knees, but then push up onto your toes, and scooch yourself forward with your toes a wiggling and your arms a pulling.
- You will use any solid surface to try and pull yourself up on. Your face dive into the book basket when the side caved in was particularly hilarious.
- Your father and I have bruised legs and chins from the amount of jumping you do while standing in our laps. But we're glad that you are having fun.
- Tooth number two made it's appearance on January 13th, and it is still reeking havoc on your nap and bedtime schedule.
- Stubborn as a mule come to mind. Yet that is keeping with the Bui, Easthope, Palin, tradition.
- You love to mumble "bababababa" over and over and then end with a roaring laugh, like you have just told the funniest joke. We end up laughing with you, so I guess your "joke" was a success.
- You love to have grunting wars with your sister and brother. It is amazing how you can mimic their exact sounds and fluctuations.
- Laundry days are your favorite. You love to be surrounded by warm, soft, freshly cleaned clothes and blankets. You get a kick out of taking a ride in the laundry basket up the stairs as mom prepares to fold the various loads.
- We have discovered a very mechanical mind under that fly away hair. If it involves sorting or building you are attracted to it. As of late, you have embraced Peyton's bin of cars. You will pull them out one by one, inspect them and then place them to your left. Once the bin is empty, you flip it over and then crawl away.
- You love mega blocks. I can see that you and Peyton are going to be great friends.
- Peek a Boo - it's a classic
- You have learned how to turn the pages when reading a book. Of course this makes it difficult to finish reading the page before you want to turn it. We don't mind. How else can you get through 10 books in under a minute.
- Moo Baa La La La - has made a come back
- Let's count funny bunnies
- What's wrong little Pookie
- How much is that doggie in the window?
- Where is Thumbkin?
- And any song that your sister randomly makes up while holding you.
Progress in Food:
- Face it, you love to eat, and will eat anything, but if we had to pick some favorites..
- apple cinnamon puffs, cheerios, and pureed mango
- You also love crackers, and pieces of bread
- The classic fall back food - Pears mixed with rice cereal
- Well you wear 12 month tops, and 9-12 month pants
- Your next official appointment isn't until next month, then we can really bring the low down.
Odds and Ends:
- I truly believe that you would easily be able to pick out any member of our family in the dark. All you would have to do is touch our face. You are constantly feeling, poking, scratching, and rubbing our faces, not to mention the inside of our mouths. Future Dentist? Perhaps!