Saturday, November 15, 2008

8 Things

Alright so I have been tagged again. This is only the second time so I have no room to complain. I will humor you D.W. but next time, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too."

8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:
How I met your Mother
Jon and Kate plus 8
So you think you can dance
Biography
The Big Bang Theory
The Cosby Show
Who's the Boss (Yes I like re runs of 80's hits )
Ghost Hunters

8 Things that happened yesterday:
Successfully got the kidaroos off to school
caught up on the laundry
went to lunch at Chengs Mongolian grill with the three BB's (Bui Boys)
Roller Bladed to Tobias Elementary to pick up Alyssa from school
Returned books to the Library
Made a photo album
Sat in the driveway and talked to neighbors for several hours
Played board games with the family


8 Things I am looking forward to:
Putting up Christmas decorations
Seeing the Broadway show "Wicked" in March with my mom
Camden's 1st Christmas
Camden's 1st Birthday
A night out with the girls
Reading a good book
Learning to sew a new project
Monday's clogging class

8 Things I love about Fall:
The colors
The trees
Crisp air
Apple Crisp dessert
Children in school
Visiting the pumpkin patch
Stores start selling the fall colors for clothes
Building a fire in the fireplace

8 Things on my wish list:
A new sewing machine
A trip to Hawaii
A trip to Disneyland
Publish a children's Book
To build a shed for the back yard
Landscape the front and back yard
To have every cupboard and closet in my house professionally organized
Hire an interior decorator

Oh I sound so worldly! I guess we have to be selfish every once and a while.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Publish a children's book?
oooohhh.... do tell!
I want to hear more about this!

Totally agree with you on the apple crisp and the fire. It's time.

mom2girls said...

okay, call me wordly,I want the last two things on your list as well..although my mother-in-law says she wants me to come organize her house..so maybe I have a chance of doing it myself!!