Friday, November 28, 2008

Extra, Extra


Extra, Extra, read all about it. Alyssa Bui shines as the VIP for Tobias 3rd grade.
Alyssa will have the honor this coming week to be the VIP for 3rd grade. This weekend she was sent home with a newspaper briefing. She spent hours filling in each article and caption with information about herself. Some of the info she chose to write, truly surprised and impressed me. I can see a budding journalist amongst her Witty and charming articles. I highly suggest you click on the picture to get an enlarged view of her writing. You won't regret it.
Alyssa has an unparalleled determination. Each project is completed in excess of what was required of her. I love to see the effort put forth in all her school work. Isn't it great when kids make it easy to be parents?

1 comment:

Krista said...

ahahaha - did she say that "hangin tough" was her favorite song? By the NKOTB? That is hilarious! I actually heard them on the radio the other day. It was like I was in elementary again.